top of page
Blacksmith Pint Night Guidelines
The Blacksmith Pint Night is a way for us to give back to the town and people that make what we do possible and make Stevensville such an amazing place to be. During a Blacksmith Pint Night, $1 of all pints sold between 6:00pm and 8:00pm will be donated back to the local non-profit or charity.
Below are our requirements to ensure a successful event for the taphouse and our partner.
1) Pint Nights take place on any available Tuesday or Thursday night.
2) A representative of the organization must be present during the event (6:00 to 8:00).
3) The success of this event relies on you! Therefore, the organization must promote the event. This includes, but is not limited to, creating a facebook event, event on bitterrootevents.net, email blasts or robo-calls to members, and PSA’s. Please include or cc Blacksmith on all of these.
4) You must promote this event one week before, and one day before the event.
5) Add Blacksmith Pint Night to your event calendar on your website.
6) You must set up an informative display or booth in the taproom during the event. We will provide a table.
Ideas to help your event flourish!
Raffles offer an incentive to get members of the community of your organization in the door. We encourage raffles or give-aways so long as you do not solicit our patrons.
Encourage your office or corporation to grab drinks at Blacksmith on the day of the event. After all, the money is going back to a good cause.
To apply, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our contact form.
bottom of page